Ratio can be 1:1:1
- 1 cup of Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of mushrooms of choice
- *Optional but preferred 2 tbsp of dried tea for extra flavor*
- On the stove place a pot on medium low heat. Pour in and combine vinegar, sugar, mushrooms,
- and tea (optional). If you want a less vinegar taste add about a 1/4 of water as well.
- Bring mixture to a simmer (not boil) and simmer for 10 mins.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Strain mixture into a glass jar and store in the fridge for up to a week with a lid.
- Refreshing Drink using Shrub:
- 2 -3 tbsp of Shrub
- Club Soda
Fill a glass with ice.
Pour in 2-3 tbsp of shrub.
Top with club soda.